- Emeryville Minimum Wage Annual Report — Also covers paid sick days. Reports on number and nature of complaints received, as well as employer attitudes towards the policies.
- Oakland Agenda Report: Six Month Update — City administrator report to the city council describing the first six months of implementation of Oakland's minimum wage and paid sick leave ordinance. (2015)
- Oakland City Attorney Report — Report to the city council accompanying the resolution adopting regulations for the minimum wage law. (2015)
- Oakland Agenda Report — Report to the City Council on impact of implementing Oakland's minimum wage law. (2015)
- San Francisco Wage Theft Task Force Report — Makes recommendations for preventing wage theft, including theft in the form of denied paid sick days. (2013)
- San Francisco’s Paid Sick Leave Ordinance: Outcomes for Employers and Employees — Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR) Analysis. (2011)
- San Francisco Report on Employment Growth under Paid Sick Leave Ordinance — IWPR analysis.
- Santa Monica Minimum Wage Staff Report — Recommendations to the city council regarding minimum wage and paid sick leave. (2015)
- Santa Monica Staff Report on Modifications to the Minimum Wage Ordinance — (2016)
- Santa Monica Working Group Presentation to the City Council Regarding Minimum Wage Law Modifications — (2016)
- Good for Business? Connecticut’s Paid Sick Leave Law — The Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) analysis. (2014)
District of Columbia
- Office of the District of Columbia Auditor: Effects of the District’s Sick and Safe Leave Act — (2015)
- Office of the District of Columbia Auditor: Audit of the Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act of 2008 — (2013)
- Chicago Working Families Task Force Final Report — Recommendations to the city council for paid sick leave and other policies. (2016)
- Minneapolis Workplace Regulations Partnership Group Findings & Recommendations — Recommendations from Workplace Partnership Group to Committee of the Whole for developing paid sick and safe time ordinance - 5/5/16
- St. Paul Earned Sick and Safe Time Task Force Recommendations — 5-26-16
- Earned Sick Days in Jersey City: A Study of Employers and Employees at Year One — Study by the Rutgers Center for Women and Work. (2015)
- NYC’s Paid Sick Leave Law: First Year Milestones — Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Report on the first year of implementation. (2015)
- No Big Deal: The Impact of New York City’s Paid Sick Days Law on Employers — Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) Analysis
- Eugene Sick Leave Task Force Final Report — Report to the City Council on potential sick leave ordinance. (2014)
- Eugene Sick Leave Task Force Comments — Additional comments from two task force members.
- A Health Impact Assessment of Paid Sick Leave in Vermont — Department of Health evaluation of benefits of potential statewide paid sick days law. (2015)
- Implementation and Early Outcomes of the City of Seattle Paid Sick and Safe Time Ordinance — University of Washington (UW) audit prepared for the Seattle Office of City Auditor. (2014)
- Seattle’s Paid Sick and Safe Time Ordinance Enforcement Audit — City Auditor's audit of the use of an advisory period rather than immediate implementation of formal investigations. (2014)
- Spokane Earned Sick and Safe Leave Citizen Stakeholder Group Report — Report to Spokane City Council. (2015)
- Spokane Earned Sick and Safe Leave Citizen Stakeholder Group Policy Recommendations
- Spokane “An Unreasonable Choice” Paper — Paper detailing need for earned sick and safe leave in Spokane. (2015)
- Paid Sick Leave in Spokane: Results From a Recent Survey — Presentation to the Spokane City Council in June 2015. Summarizes which workers in the city did not have paid sick leave before the ordinance passed.
- Tacoma Memorandum to City Manager — Compares paid sick and safe leave laws and enforcement strategies for the city of Tacoma and state of Washington. Discusses successes of city's paid sick and safe leave enforcement. (2017)