Resources tagged 'Analysis'
- Spokane “An Unreasonable Choice” Paper — Paper detailing need for earned sick and safe leave in Spokane. (2015)
- Paid Sick Leave in Spokane: Results From a Recent Survey — Presentation to the Spokane City Council in June 2015. Summarizes which workers in the city did not have paid sick leave before the ordinance passed.
- Solving the Problem from Hell: Tripartism as a Strategy for Addressing Labour Standards Non-Compliance in the United States — By Janice Fine. (2013)
- Hollow Victories: The Crisis in Collecting Unpaid Wages for California’s Workers — National Employment Law Project (NELP) and UCLA Labor Center analysis. (2013)
- Effective Worker Interview Techniques — Worker Rights Consortium Report prepared for the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement. (2012)
- Enforcing Labor Standards in Fissured Workplaces: The US Experience — By David Weil, later Administrator of the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division. (2011)
- Just Pay: Improving Wage and Hour Enforcement at the United States Department of Labor — National Employment Law Project (NELP) Analysis. (2010)
- Improving Workplace Conditions through Strategic Enforcement: A Report to the Wage and Hour Division — Principal Investigator is David Weil, later Administrator of the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division. (2010)
- Strengthening Labor Standards Enforcement through Partnerships with Workers’ Organizations — By Janice Fine and Jennifer Gordon. (2010)