Resources tagged 'Laws'
- District of Columbia Wage Theft Prevention Correction and Clarification Emergency Amendment Act of 2014
- District of Columbia Wage Theft Prevention Clarification Emergency Amendment Act of 2015
- Summary Comparison of Laws from the National Partnership for Women & Families
- Tacoma Paid Leave Quick Reference Guide — A guide to quickly find references to different topics in the ordinance and rules.
- Pittsburgh Paid Sick Days Act — The Pittsburgh Paid Sick Days Act has been struck down. However, the enforcement materials previously developed may still provide useful reference for other agencies.
- Plainfield Sick Leave for Private Employees Ordinance — In navigation at left, open "Volume I Code of Ordinances" folder and navigate to Chapter 8, Article 5.
- Trenton Paid Sick Leave Ordinance
- Santa Monica Minimum Wage Ordinance — Minimum wage ordinance also includes paid sick leave provision.
- Santa Monica Amended Minimum Wage Ordinance — Includes amendments to paid sick leave provision.